• Do you want to live on a primarily plant-based diet but don't know how to start?
Here are just a few of the many benefits of living a healthy plant-based lifestyle:
• Weight loss and weight stability
• More energy...for everything!
• More productivity and follow-through
• Cleaner, softer, smoother skin
• Fresher breath, and body odor
• More mental clarity
• More stamina physically, mentally, and sexually
• Lowering of blood pressure and reversal of heart disease
• Balancing of blood sugar and reversal of diabetes
• Reversal of cancer
• Reversal of MS and other degenerative diseases
• Alleviation of pain symptoms, such as those found in arthritis, fibromyalgia, lupus, etc.
• Slowing of the aging process
• Creating more positive karma and a lighter, greener footprint by:
• Reducing cruelty and killing of animals and making a stand for unnecessary violence
• Reducing the pollution of the world by boycotting its biggest polluter--livestock animal waste and the fertilizer, pesticides, and herbicides used to grow their food
• Reducing the wasting of water, used to feed livestock
My Raw/Live Food Chef Certification with Alissa Cohen taught me how incredible varied and delicious raw/live plant-based food can be, when it is prepared well. Raw or not, I don't think it would be possible to live on a plant based diet if it were not delicious. You can rest assured that you are working with someone who is well-versed in the plant-based diet, having learned it first hand and integrated it into my life. I can advise you about many relevant topics, including where to shop, what products are superior, which products should be eaten organic and which can be non-organic if money is tight, how to properly pick and ripen fruit, how to prepare delicious dishes that are low-fat and low-salt, and most importantly, how to heal your body and maintain your youth with the power of vibrant, live foods. Live foods contain the maximum amount of nutrition available, along with all the phytonutrients necessary for your body to properly absorb them.
Though I do eat a limited amount of cooked food and do believe it can have a place in a healthy diet, I am also aware that cooking destroys the nutrients in food, and that humans are the only species on the planet who cook their food. As part of your coaching experience, I will coach you on adopting more plant-based foods into your diet...foods that you will enjoy and appreciate. I will not preach to you about what I eat and why it is good, because I recognize that it must work for you. But when you are ready to experiment, know that I have the experience to guide you there. If we live in the area, our coaching sessions may involve meeting at a local health food grocery store, so I can orient you to products you are interested in, or our sessions may involve hands-on food preparation in your or my home. If we don't live near each other, you can take me with you to the store or your kitchen while we connect on video...so don't worry!
Click [HERE] to start your super-healthy plant-based lifestyle adventure today!